The Anker Soundcore Motion Plus Speaker is good for outdoor use. It has an IPX7 rating for water resistance, although we don’t test for this currently.
- It’s remarkably portable and it has an amazing battery life, lasting over 15 hours on a single charge.
- It can also get quite loud, which makes it well-suited to playing music for lots of people.
- However, there are some compression artifacts present at max volume, and it lacks some low bass.
- Huge sound with intense bass: packed with two Ultra high-frequency tweeters, neodymium woofers, and passive radiators to fill every corner of your room with 30W of rich sound. Low frequencies are enhanced in real time by our exclusive bass technology.
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Plus Speaker has very good controls. On top, there’s a multifunction button to play/pause your audio, which you can also press twice to skip ahead and three times to backtrack. You can also use it to accept and end a call. At the top left, there’s a BassUp button advertised to increase the bass in your audio.
- Get to learn more about this speaker on this link here
What's in the box
- Anker Soundcore Motion+ speaker
- USB-C to USB-A charging cable
- 3.5mm AUX cable
- User Manual