The Anker Soundcore Flare 2 Speaker is a small, portable Bluetooth speaker at GrandHub Technologies that comes with multicolored lights. Even with the BassUp setting on, it struggles to reproduce low bass, and the upper harmonics of vocals and lead instruments can be dull or dark.
- Fortunately, there’s a graphic EQ and presets in the app to help you customize its sound. It doesn’t get very loud, but you can pair it with multiple speakers to amplify your audio across a crowded party.
- The Anker Soundcore Flare 2 is incredibly portable. It’s small and lightweight, so you can easily carry it in one hand.
- Also, since it’s battery-operated, you can bring it outside without having to worry about plugging it into an outlet.
- The Anker Soundcore Flare 2 Speaker has good build quality. It feels solid and durable, and it sits on a rubber base.
- The tight fabric wrapping around the speaker doesn’t seem like it would rip easily. It even has an IPX7 rating for water resistance, though we don’t currently test for this.
- The Anker Flare 2 is satisfactory for podcasts. Its balanced mid-range can reproduce dialogue clearly.
- It has a portable design, but unfortunately, you can only pair one device to it at a time. It doesn’t get very loud, and there’s compression when you play it at max volume.
- Explore our wide range of Anker products and enjoy huge discounts and the same delivery.
What’s in the box
- Anker Soundcore Flare 2 Bluetooth speaker
- USB-C to USB-A charging cable
- User Manual