RUGGED BY DESIGN
The Garmin Montana 700 GPS in Nairobi, Kenya is durable, water-resistant and it is tested to U.S. military standards and features a glove-friendly 5” touchscreen that’s 50% larger than previous Montana models.
- To navigate your adventures, use preloaded topographical maps for the U.S. and Canada. View terrain contours, elevations, coastlines, rivers, landmarks, and more.
- With 16 GB of onboard memory and a microSD card slot for expandable storage, you can download even more maps such as City Navigator® for your drive or BlueChart g3 for the water.
- Use cellular connectivity to access up-to-date Active Weather forecasts through the Garmin Connect app. Learn more about this Garmin Montana 700 GPS at the link here.
- For hunters and trainers, this Montana syncs with compatible Astro or Alpha series handhelds (sold separately) to help track sporting dogs in the field.
- The LiveTrack feature lets you wirelessly connect1 your device with other compatible Garmin GPS users, so they can follow your tracks, routes, waypoints, and adventures.
- An internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides more than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode. It can also be powered with traditional AA batteries.
- A variety of Montana handheld compatible mounts (sold separately) lets you adapt your navigator for use on ATVs, boats, cars, motorcycles, RVs, or other vehicles.
Explore our wide range of GPS & Navigation devices in Kenya, only at GrandHub Technologies.