The Garmin GPSMAP 64SC GPS price in Kenya features a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass, a barometric altimeter, a 5-megapixel autofocus camera with photo navigation, and support for Custom Maps and BirdsEye Satellite imagery (subscription required). Rugged and water-resistant, GPSMAP 62sc employs a quad-helix antenna for unparalleled reception, has a high-speed USB connection, and connects wirelessly to compatible handheld devices.
Get Your Bearings
- Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
- With GPSMAP 64sc, you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes, and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. Your friends can enjoy your favorite hike or cache — simply press “send” to transfer your information.
Keep Your Fix
- With its quad helix antenna and high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, and HotFix satellite prediction, GPSMAP 64sc locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- You’ve been busy exploring and now you want to store and analyze your activities. This one-stop site offers an activity table and allows you to view your activities on a map using Google™ Earth.
- The Garmin GPSMAP 64SC Handheld Navigator supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. Upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches. Slim and lightweight, 64sc is the perfect companion for all your outdoor pursuits.
Buy Garmin GPSMAP 64SC Handheld GPS at the best price in Nairobi, Kenya. Wondering where to find Garmin GPS in Nairobi? Look no more, at GrandHub we have a wide array of Garmin GPS with flexible delivery across the country. We are Garmin dealers in Kenya and our prices for the handheld GPS are friendly.
Talk to us today and explore our handheld GPS in Kenya with a wide list of functions in the field only at GrandHub Technologies. For more information click this link here